Helpful Resources from AEC
Adult Education Centres works hard to ensure you have the information and tools necessary to achieve your educational and career goals. We have a part time post-secondary counsellor who:
- Holds individualized meetings with students to provide assistance of a general nature in the areas of career and further education.
- Supports learners with transition from High School to Post-Secondary training, colleges, and training centres.
- Provides information, advice and guidance to help individuals navigate transitions in education and further training.
- Aids in career development, or academic advising, referrals and necessary reference material as required.
- Helps with planning future course selections and putting together a timeline/goal.
- Facilitates, coordinates and mediates between students and community organizations, educational institutions, colleges or specific programs as per need/request.
We hope you find the following links helpful.
The links below include job postings, information about the job market in Manitoba and sectors of the Manitoba economy, as well as sites that allow for some self-assessment.